20110221

GeekDump #3: 21 Feb, 2011

  • The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device as made by a fan... I would pay good money for this. I'm such a Portal fan that I bought the plushy Weighted Companion Cube a few years ago:
  • 2008 was a heady year for me. "Your Weighted Compainion Cube cannot accompany you in the next test chamber and must be euthanized." :'(
  • College Humor explains why Valentine's Day sucks without using the words "consumerism" "corporation" or "artificial", which is refreshing.
  • My cat sometimes stands uprights on his hinds legs like this, which I call "meercatting", but he doesn't know how to use a sword and lacks the accompanying mariachi music.
  • The infamous All Your Base meme... everyone who has ever been on the internet knows about it, but it seems to me that it should be older than ten years... Well, the Engrish game (Zero Wing) is older than that, but the video by Bad_CRC is just over a decade old.
  • If you haven't heard, the Guitar Hero franchise is officially dead. This Nerf Now requiem is bittersweet... I'm very sad to see a fine game go.
  • Anybody play the original Final Fantasy Legend on GameBoy? Remember the final boss? Comedienne Jackie Kashian reminisces this.

No comments:

Post a Comment